Bring your business here! The Columbus-Toledo Midway Industrial Park (CTMIP) is a prime location to build your business. The growth opportunity includes a strong workforce, convenient regional access for commerce, business cost reduction resources, and utilities with adequate access capacity available.
Location: The Columbus-Toledo Midway Industrial Park is located in Wyandot County between Columbus and Toledo, Ohio. The 280-acre area of land is located in the City of Upper Sandusky in Wyandot County. Invested in business growth, the county has resources and tools available to aid Columbus-Toledo Midway Industrial Park businesses in reducing workforce costs, as well as tax reductions and incentives.
Workforce: Between Columbus and Toledo, Wyandot County is a prime location in the Midwest for businesses. Within a 60-minute radius, businesses have access to over half-million of the working age population. The 500-mile radius surrounding Wyandot is home to 50% of the entire US population. This large population generates 60% of the US buying income.
Available CTMIP Sites:
The Columbus-Toledo Midway Industrial Park has over 200 acres of land available for development. Click available properties in the map or descriptions below for complete listing information.
- North Development Site – roughly 146 acres on the north side of US-23 / US-30
- West Development Site – a 34+ acre site comprised of 3 contiguous parcels under a single owner
- 295 Broadview Street Site – a 2.45 acre shovel-ready site
- Broadview Street Development Sites – 10+ acres of shovel-ready land comprised of 3 contiguous parcels under a single owner
- Commerce Way Development Site – a shovel-ready 7.27 acre parcel of land
- Upper Sandusky Commercial Park Sites – 8.76 acres of shovel-ready land comprised of 3 contiguous parcels and zoned for commercial development
Available CTMIP Buildings:
- Upper Sandusky Industrial Park Facility 1 – a 42,000 square foot facility designed for manufacturing and warehousing operations. Available for lease as of January 31, 2017.
For individual parcel information, visit the Wyandot County GIS here.
Currently, four businesses are Industrial Park Users. These four businesses are Bridgestone APM Company, Diamond Roll-Up Door, Fairborn Industries, and Manufacturing Business Development Solutions.
The Columbus-Toledo Midway Industrial Park bares the AT&T Fiber Ready designation indicating the area offers top-speed fiber connectivity and associated services.
The Columbus-Toledo Midway Industrial Park has over 200 acres of land available for development between Columbus and Toledo. Within the forthcoming years, we plan to continue business development in the park. Your business can be a part of our beneficial development project. For more information contact us at 419-294-6404, or email a request using the form to the right.